Teeth whitening in Quakertown, Pennsylvania, can help both men and women to restore their smiles’ natural whiteness, thus improving their smile. Designed to remove discoloration from teeth, professional teeth whitening can give you a brighter, more brilliant smile and can be completed in only one dental visit!
Why Whiten Your Teeth?
As we age, the enamel of our teeth, which is naturally white, begins to wear down. This causes transparency and micro-cracks, allowing stains to develop on the surface of the teeth. Because the discoloration is imbedded in the enamel, daily brushing and normal dental cleanings lack the ability to remove the stains, creating a dull, yellowed appearance. Quakertown patients can fix this with teeth whitening treatments.
What Causes Discoloration?
- Food: Colored food, such as soda, coffee, tea, red wine and orange food can stain teeth.
- Age: Over time, discoloration can accumulate to create a darkened appearance.
- Tobacco Use: Smoking or chewing tobacco can cause brown spots to develop on the tooth structure.
- Thin Enamel: If the enamel of the tooth becomes too transparent, the pigment can be stained over time.
- Teeth Grinding: patients with bruxism (nighttime tooth grinding) may experience small cracks in their teeth, which allow food debris and discoloration to accumulate.
- Dental Trauma: If you have recently had a dental injury, you may be more prone to tooth discoloration due to micro-fractures in your teeth.
Since the procedure for teeth whitening is an easy and simple treatment, you may only require one visit with our dentists and team to brighten your smile. To learn more about our teeth whitening treatments, please call Dream Dentistry & Sleep Care at 215-538-1109 to meet with Dr. Gordon Roeder or Dr. Zachary Kulp.
|Monday||8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Friday||By Appointment Only|
|Saturday||By Appointment Only|