Does your smile need a makeover? For a smile that could benefit from multiple cosmetic dentistry procedures, our dentists at Dream Dentistry & Sleep Care can package together several procedures.
Preview Your New Smile
You know your smile needs some work, but you are not sure what. Could it be your crooked teeth? What about the excessive gum tissue making your teeth look small? How about the gaps in between your teeth?
Every smile makeover patient will receive a free virtual mockup of their new smile. You will be able to see how confident you will look with straight teeth, how dental veneers can brighten up your whole face and how healthy your smile will look after gum recession treatment.
Book your free virtual smile makeover today by calling 215-515-6555.
What Treatments Can I Choose for My Smile Makeover?
- Dental veneers hide every imperfection beneath a thin layer of porcelain.
- ClearCorrect aligners will get your teeth straight without the discomfort and inconvenience of metal braces.
- Our tooth bonding is so natural looking that everyone, even other dentists, might be surprised to find out you have had it done.
- Laser gum reshaping can correct a gummy smile.
- The Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique not only repositions your gumline to better protect the roots of your teeth, but it also improves the overall look of your teeth.
Sedation Dentistry Options To Keep You Relaxed
If you are nervous about having so many procedures done to get the smile you want, beauty does not have to mean pain at our office. Dr. Roeder created a sting-free local anesthetic, and we offer three levels of sedation dentistry:
- Inhaled sedation
- Oral sedation
- IV sedation
Call our office for a brand-new smile and learn more about our smile makeovers in Quakertown, Pennsylvania. Dr. Gordon Roeder and Dr. Zachary Kulp are both talented doctors whose work on your smile will be both beautiful and expertly executed.
|Monday||8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Friday||By Appointment Only|
|Saturday||By Appointment Only|