Here at Dream-Dentistry & Sleep Care, we are always smiling. We love what we do, and we love our patients.
Because of that, we talk a lot about giving you reasons to smile. Whether we are keeping you cavity-free through regular cleanings or we are restoring broken or missing teeth, we are in the business of keeping your smile healthy. What if your smile is healthy but not handsome? You may find yourself calling in sick on photo day or leaving parties the first time someone pulls out their phone to take a picture.
There could be a number of reasons you want to hide:
- Your smile is too gummy or your gums have receded.
- Your teeth are gappy, crooked, or overcrowded.
- Your teeth are misshapen or discolored.
We believe everyone deserves a mouth that makes them smile. If you are missing in action from every photo, we can give you a smile makeover in Quakertown, PA that will have you taking selfies all day long.
Start Your Smile Makeover At Your Gumline
There is nothing medically wrong with a gummy smile, but if you have one, you know the personal impact. When your grin is all gums, it may be all you think about.
Laser reshaping from Dr. Roeder or Dr. Kulp is a scalpel-free way to get the toothy smile you have been dreaming of. By using a laser to remove excess gum tissue, we can be sure you are getting the precise solution you want with minimal recovery time and no pain.
For some, the last thing you want is more gum tissue taken out of your smile. If you have receding gums, you know all too well how large your teeth can look. But unlike a gummy smile, gum recession is a medically serious issue that you need to treat sooner, not later.
- If left untreated, receding gums can lead to bone loss.
- Because the dentin of your tooth is exposed, you may develop sensitivity to hot and cold foods.
- Exposed dentin also means a greater risk of tooth decay and gum disease. You could actually lose your teeth!
Gum recession can also make your teeth appear discolored, as dentin is naturally yellow and does not have a white enamel cover. Paired with red, inflamed gums, this is not a look anyone wants.
Traditionally dentists will treat receding gums with a graft of tissue from your own mouth or a donor. The healing process takes months and can be painful. At Dream-Dentistry & Sleep Care, our own Dr. Roeder is trained in the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique. This means you can have a painless treatment that heals in a number of days!
Get A Celebrity Smile With Minimal Effort
If your teeth are not the best and brightest, we can change that. No matter what you would like to improve about your smile, we have an option that will work for you.
- Tooth bonding is a quick and painless way to smooth over minor imperfections in your teeth. We will shape a resin that matches your smile in such a natural way that even other dentists might think it is your real tooth!
- Should your grin need straightening, we will set you up with ClearCorrect aligners. You will get the benefit of braces without all the metal, and there are no dietary restrictions!
- For a total smile transformation, we can cover many flaws with veneers. These thin slips of porcelain adhere to your teeth and mask everything from discoloration to odd shapes.
Treat Yourself To A Confidence Boost With A Smile Makeover
Whatever you are hiding, we can fix it. We believe everyone deserves a smile that makes them feel beautiful. We also believe it is our job to provide that for all of our patients.
“No pain, no gain” might be a catchy motto, but it is not how we operate. Your comfort is our priority every step of the way. We want you to smile before, during, and after your makeover!
- We have a comfort menu informed by patient feedback.
- We use Dr. Roeder’s special sting-free local anesthesia – no needle fear necessary!
- We provide a variety of sedation options for our anxious patients.
Still unsure? Come in for a free virtual mock-up of your smile makeover. See for yourself how your entire appearance will be transformed by simple tweaks to the color and shape of your teeth or gums. Call us today for your free virtual smile makeover at 215-804-4777.